1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HUGE request!!! And Pete Wentz may get kicked in the...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I hate doing this kinda crap but I owe it to the guys in one of the bands I play in. They've been very kind to me. If you pass this up I'd super appreciate a bump at least to keep it alive. Thanks lots. And let me know if ya voted.

Cut and pasted from my myspace/facebook spam: :) :bassist: :)

We're in 1st place with our group Cortez the Killer in a contest to play alongside Fallout Boy, No Doubt and bunch of other groups at Bamboozle at The Meadowlands. A few more votes and I think we're in. It's only a wee bit complicated but if you follow these directions it'll be a sinch, and greatly appreciated by us all. Thanks to all that vote.
    PS. When you register to vote they only want an email address to be sure people don't vote countless times. It's not for spamming purposes or anything like that - fear not.
    1. Login or sign up for an account @ http://www.showpopr.com
    (if you are signing up for the first time, you must verify your email address via the link they send you)
    2. Click the "Vote Bamboozle Contests" tab on right
    3. On "The Break Contest" page, scroll down and click "Round 11 - Semifinals" highlighted in blue on right
    5. Scroll down to "Cortez the Killer" and click the "Top 5" icon, then scroll back up to the top of the page
    6. Click "Cortez the Killer" on left to rank us in the number 1 slot and vote for any other four bands
    7. Click "save," then "OK" to confirm
    8. Finally, scroll back down to "Cortez the Killer" and click the up arrow in the "Pops" box

PS. PS. Lyle promises to kick Pete Wentz in the nuts if we get there. Just for fun.
    Joe

You can checkout Cortez the Killer at www.myspace.com/cortezthekiller

2. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    I'll give myself 1 bump and then call it a day for this request. :atoz:

3. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    That was tough. It was hard to pick 5 bands I liked, and you can't pick less than 5.

But I did get pop #300! What do I win?

4. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    A MIGHTY BIG THANKS!!! from Joe Nerve!!!! :)

I could put ya on a guest list too if you're ever in the states? Or if we ever come up by you.

5. dangerkirk

dangerkirk

Mar 31, 2008
    Owensboro, Ky
    bummmp

6. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    You got my vote. Funny, the other four bands that got my vote had the lowest counts. :smug:

7. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    No Doubt is back together?

8. WRXbase

WRXbase

Jan 14, 2009
    Clayton, NC
  9. voted

10. rapturebass

rapturebass

Dec 6, 2008
    Connecticut
    Bump (ish)...Come on everyone, do it for a good cause: to give that poop named Pete Wentz what he deserves!

11. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Hey, a big thanks to everyone. It's appreciated bigtime.

12. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Big up for our resident substitute teacher.

and don't worry, I voted.