Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hughes and Kettner BaseBase 600

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Franz Jr., Apr 23, 2003.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    From The H&K website:

The ideal combination of massive sound-pressure levels and articulate tone united in a single bass amp? Nothing but a pipe dream? No, it's a tangible reality! What most bassists once could only fantasize about has now arrived, courtesy of the BassBase amps. How do they deliver this unique combination of both tone and power? Quite simply, by means of excellent engineering in the form of an integrated tube preamp, Varimetric EQ, notch filters and the kind of headroom that puts a smile on every serious player's face!

BASSBASE 600 Head Tube-Bass-Head, 650 Watt/ 4 Ohm, Dynaclip, -Varimetric- EQ, Notch-Filter, MIDI-Option, 19”, 3 HE

Less than a year old, paid $1100 + road case, will let go for $750+shipping. Email me for pics!

2. K Dubbs

K Dubbs Just graduated from OSU, Go Bucks!

Mar 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    hey do you still have this head available? I've got a rack setup with a heck of a lot of flexibility if you would consider a trade. I've got a rack with a peavey max dual channel preamplifier, aphex big bottom 204, and a crown microtech 1000 power amplifier (1000 watts bridged at 4ohms) I really like this amp setup, but I've been getting into using my Tacoma acoustic bass and i think the h&k's handy notch filter would eliminate my feedback problem. I'm interested in trading straight up your head for my [rack + preamp + exciter + power amp]. shoot me out an email to wehrle.11@osu.edu if you're interested. If you're not interested, I'd still appreciate a response so I know you got my request.

Have a good one,

Kevin J. Wehrle

3. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC