Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hughes and Kettner Bassbase 250 Combo (UK)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by uk_punx, Sep 11, 2003.

1. uk_punx

uk_punx

Sep 11, 2003
    UK
    Due to the imminent arrival of a trace v-type 600 head, my trusty H+K combo now has to go. Its a Bassbase 250, valve preamp with 250w solid state power amp. Speaker-wise it features 2, 10" drivers plus tweeter. Its a great, versatile sounding amp and is more than man enough for smaller gigs without going through PA. It features a 3-band eq with semi-parametric midrange, so you can get a great range of sounds. Its a fairly small combo and, although is fairly heavy its pretty easily carried by one person. Reluctant sale cos its a great amp, but i cant afford to keep it and the Trace. Looking for offers round £200, and am based in Devon, UK. E-mail c_mac45@hotmail.com or PM me if you;re interested.

PS read online reviews here: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Hughes___Kettner/Bassbase_250-01.html