Hughes and Kettner BC410 cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ihixulu, Nov 24, 2003.

1. ihixulu

ihixulu Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2000
    getting warmer
    I have for sale a Hughes and Kettner BC410 cab in good condition.

Cab handles 600W and is 8 ohms. The speakers, crossover and tweeter are in excellent shape, the cab itself has some scuffs on the corners and the blue fuzz has worn off in one spot where a previous owner's amp had been sitting. The only modification is the removable casters I added. It weighs about 100lbs.

This is a very fat sounding cab, throws a lot of lows, has a slight dip in the upper mids which helps exxagerate the bass. Crossover is very smooth and the tweeter is very airy sounding until max setting (when IMO all tweeters sound like ASS). Sorta like a Goliath II on steroids.

Only reason I'm selling is that my rig now is centered around a 4 ohm Aguilar cab so I don't have a use for this one anymore.

Price is $350. I'd be happy to deliver it to a location within an hour of Boston. I'm guessing shipping will run aroun $70 by UPS, (again, GUESSING, will verify before shipping.) buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.

Any questions feel free to post here or to PM me. Pictures available on request (or as soon as I figure out how to upload them here).
  2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Could you please post a pic? when you reply, click "Attach" and locate the file. If it is too big, resize it, or save it in a smaller format.

Thanks alot,