1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hulu.com - the new online TV site

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brad Maestas, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Brad Maestas

Brad Maestas Gold Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    Hulu just opened their site to the public yesterday. You guys been checking it out? I forgot to put it in the thread title but they also feature full-length movies as well.

Freakin' amazing. I watched a new Simpsons and then dove into the main listing page. Guess what I found there? Swamp Thing!! Totally took me on a trip back to my childhood and all the odd things that I felt while watching this show.

I think the site's great. The layout is simple and the overall interaction is very clean and elegant. They've also figured out how to anonymously load the episode packets so they don't show up in your activity viewer, foiling (at least temporarily) plans of stripping episodes off the site.

The limited commercials are fine and much less annoying than the ones at adultswim where they use the same ad for all the episodes on the site.

Go there if you haven't already and tell me what you think!

http://www.hulu.com/

2. Brad Maestas

Brad Maestas Gold Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    2332772256_ff850f3dcc_o.