Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Human Base Class X 5-string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by prockenklang, Aug 14, 2004.

1. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    Human Base Class X 5-string bass.Flame Maple top,maple neck w/ebony stripes,ebony fingerboard,Delano pickups.Only Class X in the United States!! Very rare and awesome bass.Comes with original Human Base gig Bag.$3000.00+ shipping.
    Go to humanbase.de to see pictures of these,or serious buyers can e-mail me for pictures of this bass.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    If that were a six we'd be doing business.......Good luck selling the bass man. I'm glad to see one of those making it over the big pond.

3. prockenklang

prockenklang

May 22, 2003
    Monterey,Ca.
    Hey EMJAZZ,
    I really hate to sell it,but I just bought another Fodera,so something has to go! Human Base basses are really awesome and I hope they catch-on in this country.

John

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Oh damn! I know what kind of basses you've had in the past and I'd go with the Fodera as well. John, Please email me if you happen to have any sixes you're looking to unload. Good luck with that Fodera, I'm definately jealous.