Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Human Base X-Over

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Texx, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    Custom made by humanbase
    ebony fretboard
    swampash body
    delano MM humbucker (parallel/series/singlecoil)

....i´m happy :)

Attached Files:

2. TheNerdBass

TheNerdBass

Jun 30, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Beautiful! I like the shape of the pickguard, and the black on black looks awesome!

3. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    thank you
    i always liked the black on black stingrays so i wanted it that way.

4. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    That is a killer looking bass, congrats. Whats it like compared to a Ray if you don't mind me asking?

5. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Yeah! There's nothing wrong with that!

6. Hey,
    Seems I remember this bass came from ebay.de last week ;)
    Enjoy

7. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    I´ve played some Rays before but i´d like to compare them side by side soon. To me the Ray sounds more punchy and "in your face" while the X-OVER has a stronger midrange...probably more like the Modulus FLEA Bass.

I got it direct and new from Siggi Jäger (he is HUMANBASE)

8. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups
    Anybody A/B the German version of this base to the made in Japan/assembled in America ones yet?

If so please post.......

I have tried one of the German ones years ago at NAMM and other then Modulus (to me IMHO) this was the sickest, slickest and best playing bass I have ever tried.

Again IMHO, it blew away any MM or MM style bass I have tried :)

These basses are phenomenal.

If you looking for something that you sounds great in any situation but sounds a little different check out these X-over.

9. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    They are one the best for the money, hands down. I am in the proccess of getting a baseXoc. It plays incredable and the build job and electronics that are used, for $1300.00 can't be beat.:bassist:

10. how much did that beauty put you out then?