1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Human Base X-Over

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Texx, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    Custom made by humanbase
    ebony fretboard
    swampash body
    delano MM humbucker (parallel/series/singlecoil)

....i´m happy :)

Attached Files:

2. TheNerdBass

TheNerdBass

Jun 30, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Beautiful! I like the shape of the pickguard, and the black on black looks awesome!

3. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    thank you
    i always liked the black on black stingrays so i wanted it that way.

4. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    That is a killer looking bass, congrats. Whats it like compared to a Ray if you don't mind me asking?

5. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Yeah! There's nothing wrong with that!

6. Hey,
    Seems I remember this bass came from ebay.de last week ;)
    Enjoy

7. Texx

Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    Germany
    I´ve played some Rays before but i´d like to compare them side by side soon. To me the Ray sounds more punchy and "in your face" while the X-OVER has a stronger midrange...probably more like the Modulus FLEA Bass.

I got it direct and new from Siggi Jäger (he is HUMANBASE)

8. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups
    Anybody A/B the German version of this base to the made in Japan/assembled in America ones yet?

If so please post.......

I have tried one of the German ones years ago at NAMM and other then Modulus (to me IMHO) this was the sickest, slickest and best playing bass I have ever tried.

Again IMHO, it blew away any MM or MM style bass I have tried :)

These basses are phenomenal.

If you looking for something that you sounds great in any situation but sounds a little different check out these X-over.

9. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    They are one the best for the money, hands down. I am in the proccess of getting a baseXoc. It plays incredable and the build job and electronics that are used, for $1300.00 can't be beat.:bassist:

10. how much did that beauty put you out then?