1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Human Gear Animato pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by AidanHampson, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Price:
    £400
    My Location:
    United Kingdom
    FOR SALE

A rare japanese Human Gear Animato. Very nearly brand new and in immaculate condition, I've used it only a few times and it sounds fantastic - perfect for Muse fans! £400, contact me to ask about p&p.

It comes complete with original packaging and documents.

Here are some photos:

image1_1. image2_1. image3_1. image4_1. image5_1. image6_1. image7_1.

2. Bump!

3. Bump!

4. Lampy

Lampy

May 17, 2015
    Oh wow, so beautiful and incredibly well kept. Would purchase if I had the money, GLWTS dude :)

5. Thanks!

It's such a great sounding pedal, I'd rather it went to a talkbass user than a collector on eBay.

6. Lewis Armistead

Lewis Armistead

Jun 13, 2015
    Hey! Really like to talk about buying the animato! As a big Muse and bass pedal enthusiast I've been looking for one forever! They used to sell them on their website but recently the site seems to have gone under; please could you message me so we could talk about it?

Many thanks :)