Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jive1, Jan 14, 2005.

1. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Sold him my SX SJB62 fretless. Good communication, prompt payment, and easy to work with.
  2. Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Bought a Hartke 3500 from him a couple months ago, had no problems with the sale and the head still works great. Would definintely deal with again ...

3. Bought a Levy's leather strap from him recently. A great guy and always made sure to look out for me.
  4. KyleL

Feb 16, 2005
    Bought a Memphis ST1000d amplifier. Very smooth and fast transaction, quick shipment, great communication. I wish all my online transactions went this great. Thanks very much!
  5. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Just bought a Mesa 400+ from Mister Hurley000!

Great transaction...took less than 36 hours from first mention of the amp to me playing it in my livingroom.

The amp was in better condition than was described...the monster is pretty brand spankin' new...still has tags on the amp and case...the only flaw (fully disclosed previous to transaction) is some chipping to the black anodizing to the 'guardrails', not even close to a big deal. He even thoughtfully downloaded and printed out a copy of the manual for me.

He also gave me a super deal, throwing in an extra set of tubes and 2 sets of pre-amp tubes AND a Mesa 4 space shock mount rack. I'm not gonna mention a price for the whole che-bang 'cause it will make you weep or have an apoplectic fit.

This was my first TB transaction, and was simply brilliant. I picked up the amp myself (5+ hour drive in each direction) because it was such a good deal, and he pretty much told me to show up whenever was convenient. Beyond alllll of this, he's a super nice person to boot (got to chill with him & family before hitting the road again)!

Would I buy/sell with him again? I'd run, not walk to do a deal! This guy's great.

Good luck on that search for the ellusive vintage SVT, Brian!

6. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Just bought a Big Muff Pi from Brian. Awesome seller. Quick to reply to questions and quick to ship. Awesome guy. As BurningSkies said, I would buy from Brian any day of the week. Rock on man!
  7. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    sold him my Pedal Power 2, he was very quick with payment and very easy to communicate with .... would definitely not hesitate to deal with again.
    - Tom
  8. like burningskies, I also bought a mesa bass 400+ from hurley. He has great communication so that I felt at ease with shipping. When it got here, it was packed with about a trashcan full of packing peanuts (great job!) Everything was as promised, and I got the amp in its case for a great price. Would not hesitate to do business with him again, as he is about as honest a guy as you'll find out there. Thanks again!
  9. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    Feel confident dealing with him based on the above posts, but also, if something goes wrong on your end as a buyer, he's exceedingly understanding.

My holiday pedal spree ended early this year thanks to Johnny Law giving me a $150 failure to signal ticket.

He was gracious enough to not be pissed about me having to withdraw from buying a compressor off of him.
  10. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Just bought a fretless bass off Mr. Hurley. It was honestly described, very well packed, and shipped quickly. Best of all, it sounds great! It doesn't get better than that!!! :bassist:
  11. truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    my wah peddle i just got off hurley is bitchen, fast shipping, better then described condition, thanks dude., would do business with again, good communication