Hurricane Matthew; hope everyone is safe

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by EdwardofHuncote, Oct 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EdwardofHuncote

EdwardofHuncote I Still Dream of Jeannie Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Southwest Virginia
    Even though it looks like we may be spared the worst-case scenario, here's to hoping all our fellow bass-guys-n-girls in the Southeastern U.S. are holed up somewhere safe and dry. :nailbiting:

:bassist:

EVL HULK, jamro217 and JLY like this.
  2. Aberdumbie

Aberdumbie

Jan 22, 2016
    South Carolina
    I am in Central South Carolina. Other than some trees down here and there, We fared well. Folks along the coast have a mess on their hands though. Rest assured, we will get all our brothers and sisters tended to and back on their feet.

EdwardofHuncote and jamro217 like this.
  3. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I have two cousins that were in the storm's path one in FL, okay but no power right now; one on OBX she lost a few strips of siding, otherwise okay. I hope everyone fares as well.

4. eb0248

eb0248 Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Wellington, FL
    So we move down from 15 years in Mississippi, go through Katrina (stayed at the house a mile off the water), get here 4 months ago. Not a good time to hit the stock market or ponies, I would imagine. BTW, that OBX sounds like it's trashed, tell them I'll take it off their hands if they'd like...:) Oh, now I get the OBX thing, got me excited for a sec. We're in west West Palm Beach kinda, just went past us.

sissy kathy likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021