1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

I Almost Missed Marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by malthumb, Aug 8, 2001.

1. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Went to Marcus Miller's webpage today and found out he'll be playing Detroit Saturday :eek:. I can't believe I almost missed this one. I'm also gonna catch Incognito next Saturday. Happy, happy, happy!!

Peace,

James

2. Good for you dude!!! I checked his website after reading your post and I realized that he was in TX yesterday!!! Well, I'm in Houston and Fort Worth is like 4 and a half hours away, so I don't think I would have driven on a weeknight since I've seen him before. But if he came through Houston and I missed it, I would be kicking myself in the backside right now!

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

I am kicking myself in the backside right now!

He was in Fort Worth last night? Wah!!!!!!:(

4. I feel your pain! Almost makes you wish you never found out huh!?! :(

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Yeah.:( I had no idea that he was already touring.