I am an idiot.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by feckn_eejit, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For anyone who may be anywhere remotely near as stupid as I am:

If you've just walked your dog, then you go to wash your pants - make sure you don't leave dog cookies in the pocket before putting them in the washer.

That is all.
  2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    well, it's a good thing you told us; if you didn't know to do that, you may have actually done it yourself!

[looks around, confused]

in other words:
    he couldn't have possibly done it himself since he knows not to do it and is kind enough to make sure we don't do it, either.
  3. My pocket is the last place I would place such things.
  4. I had a packet of Extra chewing gum in my pocket. And mum raided my room to get washing when i didnt realise, she dumped in the wash... it got through its cycle and i came in.. "what the hell!!"

One pocket was soo ruined.

5. Hehe Merls :)

Oye, don't you just hate it when yer mum raids your room for laundry? I've lost many a pick this way, and a few wallets... I did initiate a conversation with my mom about this, and she said she would check my pockets if she raids my room for laundry - I said she should just wait until I put stuff in the laundry hamper (end of the day...). I guess that didn't work - she's still at it! Now I empty my pockets the moment I get home from anything... eep!

Usually, when I do the wash, I remember to empty my pockets. Today, however, I didn't. Luckily there is no nasty aftermath, and my pants don't smell of dog cookies... and my dog isn't after me, so I guess the smell is out :)

6. aragorn

Aug 31, 2002
    I had 3 nickels and 3 full pieces of paper in my pockets once that sucked to clean up
  7. last week I left a pen in my pocket. It was washed with my white work shirts.

They aint so white now

8. I had gum that stuck to the dryer, a new dryer. My mom was pissed. It took her a half hour to scrape it off. My sister has ruined 2 of my wallets this way. 99.9% of the time my mom checks my pockets.
  9. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I once wash about $3500! :eek: I came off tour, and just threw my pant into the laundry pile, then Idid laundry the next day. It's a good thing that the paper used to make money is durable.
  10. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I eated the purple berries, they taste like burning
    Hopkins likes this.
  11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Not a month goes by where I don't get free Lindor ball samples in the mall, and three hours later find a pile of liquid chocolate in my pocket.
  12. A friend of mine has a flock of kids, They are always leaving crayons in their pockets, after a good hot dryer those crayons melt like butter all over everything......I have accidently left surf wax in my pockets before and that is a nasty out come too!
  13. It's made from fabric actually. Good thing, either way your money came out spring time fresh. :rolleyes:
  14. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Yeah, I learned the hard way that condoms and washing machines don't mix too well.
  15. used condoms? :eek:

16. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Well they were new when I put em into the washer. Wooph, thank god for morning after pills.

;) :D
  17. cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    God I thought it was cool when I pulled a 20 out of the washer:rolleyes:

19. BigBohn...you, actually used them afterwards??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?;):p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.