1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I am crawling the walls for info on the release of Metallica's next album !

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Feb 21, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I am crawling the walls for info on the release of Metallica's next album ! :help::bag::help:

2. gahh im really eager too, i really can't wait, theres loads of anticipation.
    At least a new song, comee onnnn

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I'll wait and listen to if before I buy it cause if it's anything like their last "album", I ain't wasting my money.

4. iScott

iScott

Jun 13, 2007
    Decatur, GA
    Metallica and "waste of money" should never be included in the same thought.
    Metallica > all. This album will be great, I just know it.

Blabbermouth.net is the best source for all the latest metal news.

5. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Cape Canaveral, FL
    i can't wait, either....trujillo with metallica on a studio album...the MONEY

6. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    James Voice isn't what is used to be. I've watched a lot of youtube shots from their recent European shows and it's cracking an awful lot!!!!

St. Anger is the biggest waste of money I've ever spent on a highly anticipated album....

:)

7. nazroth

nazroth

Apr 11, 2005
    tulsa oklahoma
    354 stage light& sound
    you know it gona suck dont fool your self its not like the old Metallica thay should change ther name to sucktallica eventhough trujillo is the man he could not help them & ther shadow of former meatal glory

8. I'd (personally) sooner spend my money on a small hammer to whack myself in the nads. While I like some of their music, they are the epitome of all that is douche. I'll download it!

9. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I have a really good feeling about this album comming out. :cool:

10. Ozonbass

Ozonbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Chicago
    Chinese Democracy?....no, wait....that was something else.

11. MoD_Scotty

MoD_Scotty

Jul 22, 2007
    Thrapston, UK
    Just download it

:bag:

12. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    you must think the year is 1989 and Cliff Burton is still alive. that's the only way i can possibly fathom your above comment

i mean... Black album was good, but it sure as hell wasn't RTL, or MOP, or AJFA... and nothing after Black is really worth listening to. sorry. Sad, but True

(i made a funny!)

BTW... if you see SRV, tell him to stay away from helicopters. bad for his health

13. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    Yeah, I'm really curious to see what Trujillo's gonna do.

14. Yeah I'm confident it's going to be a great album. 5 years later-amazing new bassist, no Bob Rock, and Lars' snare drum won't be tuned to crap like it was on St. Anger.

15. The black album was a huge disappointment, and all else that followed. It's over, just let it die.

16. iScott

iScott

Jun 13, 2007
    Decatur, GA
    Cliff passed in 86, duder. Could you be any more insensitive?

17. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    perhaps. or perhaps i had the wrong date accidently. i'd put money on the second one as i'd also bet that i honestly didn't mean any disrespect, only to say that the band hasn't been near as good without him.

18. Meatal?

19. I personally really enjoyed (and still do) Load & Reload.. St. Anger.. not so much.

20. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    I liked the Metallica featuring Burton, Newstead, and a select few of the songs with Bob Rock as the unofficial bassline layer-downer. I know that bands change over time, and either you'll like it or you won't.... but don't dislike them simply because they changed. Thank some invisible guy that lives in the clouds that we don't dress like we want our bands to stay. Otherwise we'd still be tight-rolling our jeans and having 110mph wind-tunnel tested bangs, and Levi's jackets with Kip Winger patches on the back. :eek: