1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I AM SO EXCITED I COULD WET MYSELF!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nuttboy311, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Nuttboy311

Nuttboy311

May 30, 2002
    TOO LATE!!! ;) My girlfriend just told me that her dad left behind his old Ric 4001 and that her mom will probably either give it to me or sell it to me for a great price. I am so excited because I have been dying to get a Ric for awhile now, but I knew I would never be able to afford one, but now is my chance!!!! I'm just gonna go change my underwear now.

2. Sounds like a deal! Wish I knew someone who was leaving a Lakland somewhere!

jtbp

3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i'll avoid making the obvious jokes...

4. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Anyone here on the board has a fretless hanewinckel and a single daughter? :D

5. stop_drop_pop33

stop_drop_pop33 Guest

Aug 15, 2002
    under your bed
    not me ming.

6. Nuttboy311

Nuttboy311

May 30, 2002
    Wish me luck, I am going to her house tomorrow to check it out and if her mom decides on a price, I will ask my parents to get it for me for my birthday, which is coming up soon. Sorry that I am bragging a little, but I cannot remember the last time I was this excited. :D

7. no, but i have a screwed-up old Ibanez SR200 and a female pig.... :p

8. update?
    I hope you get it.
    I wonder, does the lack of posts mean that your to busy playing your new rick?:) :D

9. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I've got a dog and a Samick. She's a girl who requires egg in the morning for her coat. I s'pose I'm like her sugarmaster, or something.

10. Nuttboy311

Nuttboy311

May 30, 2002
    AHHHH! I couldn't get a ride to her house, so I am for sure going this weekend. Talk about anxious!!! I will post updates and pictures if I get it.

11. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    I'm guessing that either dad is no longer with us, OR was a jerk. If he is still here, what does he think?

12. If your girlfriend's mom gives it to you for free, the socially correct thing to do would be to marry your girlfriend. :D

I hope you score.(the bass)

Mike J. :D