Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I AM VICTORIOUS!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, Mar 28, 2005.

1. YES! i fixed my saddle problem with my brand new rick!! i was soo soo soo sad that my brand new 4003 had a problem and i thought i would have to drive all the way back to the guitar store but NO! i fixed it. This probibly should go in set up forum but the most people view this forum and i just wanted everyone to know, haha. all i did was take a little tiny corner or my pay check from last week that i cashed and stuck it under the saddle that rocked back adn forth and clicked. it works perfectly now no matter how hard i hit the d string or g string. o i'm so happy. my rick is so perfect now, not a single surface mark, dent or anything. alright i think i got all my happy out now, and i gotta go to school tomorrw morning. hahah thank the bass god. heres a super close up picture of what i did. you cant even see the paper. :) :) :) :hyper: :hyper: :D :D :bassist: :bassist:

[​IMG]

yes i'm so happy

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    That's a really cool picture...I just saved it for some future use. Very neat.

Got any more?

3. thanks

4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Shhhhhhh.....man are you trying get that first big scratch and/or ding?! :eek: Being all happy and a making a statement like that...your a brave man! J/k :D

5. hahaha good point, hopefully all the point sharp hard things in my room werent reading over my sholder and laughing ay me. hahahah