1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I AM VICTORIOUS!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, Mar 28, 2005.

1. YES! i fixed my saddle problem with my brand new rick!! i was soo soo soo sad that my brand new 4003 had a problem and i thought i would have to drive all the way back to the guitar store but NO! i fixed it. This probibly should go in set up forum but the most people view this forum and i just wanted everyone to know, haha. all i did was take a little tiny corner or my pay check from last week that i cashed and stuck it under the saddle that rocked back adn forth and clicked. it works perfectly now no matter how hard i hit the d string or g string. o i'm so happy. my rick is so perfect now, not a single surface mark, dent or anything. alright i think i got all my happy out now, and i gotta go to school tomorrw morning. hahah thank the bass god. heres a super close up picture of what i did. you cant even see the paper. :) :) :) :hyper: :hyper: :D :D :bassist: :bassist:

[​IMG]

yes i'm so happy

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    That's a really cool picture...I just saved it for some future use. Very neat.

Got any more?

3. thanks

4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Shhhhhhh.....man are you trying get that first big scratch and/or ding?! :eek: Being all happy and a making a statement like that...your a brave man! J/k :D

5. hahaha good point, hopefully all the point sharp hard things in my room werent reading over my sholder and laughing ay me. hahahah