So I had some bucks sitting around and decided that my two boombox-type speakers were not cutting it anymore for bass duty, so I replaced them. An order to Amazon and Parts Express last week got the ball rolling, and tonight it all came together. I didn't take any real pictures of the process, but this is the list of parts: -Seismic Quake 15 4 ohm driver -Single 15" car subwoofer box with 1.8 ft3 volume -Cover and hardware for the speaker -Two feet of 14ga speaker wire -Panhead #8 screws -Automotive-grade spade connectors -Feet for the cabinet -Strap for the cabinet (not on yet because I want to use bolts I forgot to buy) Other tools were: -Drill -Drill bits -Screwdriver The driver fit snugly into the opening on the box, so making the mounting holes was easy. Most of the assembly was quick, although there were a few hiccups that will be fixed later but not necessary right now as they don't change the operation of the speaker. The box is well made, and sealed well. It shakes the crap out of my entire house at about half volume, so it has plenty of the old 'doom' factor. Here's the beast in its natural habitat, under my acoustic 260 head: Some cheap window-rattling fun. And yes, this could still easily go into the "Janky-a rigs of doom" thread as it's almost completely re-purposed parts used to make a bass cabinet.