1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

"I Back a Hot Singerbabe Club" Part Deux

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by plankspanker13, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

Then by all means change the title. I said I was for it in my initial post.
    My opinions as to the reasoning behind the change are mine and need not be agreed upon by anyone else
    Am I wrong?

2. JIO

JIO Connery... Sean Connery Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 30, 2010
    The Mission SF/CA
    musician/artist/owner - Gildaxe
    not wrong - you've made your opinion very clear

3. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

Good then.

4. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    Its funny how this can go along for 102 pages and no one gets tweaked and then ..................

5. TBird1958

TBird1958 As a matter of fact....I am your Queen! Staff Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    Endorsing Artist Mike Lull T Bass pickups
    This thread can stay closed, it's run it's course.

6. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    There have been several discussions among moderators regarding this thread for some time, with the intention of not shutting it down, but some want to keep it as a "hot babe" thread, which still is against the rules, and the community spirit of TalkBass.

A moderator or admin will start a new thread soon with a new title, when one of us is available to watch over it (meaning, I don't want to start one and wake up to posts that either continue to objectify women or complain about moderation.

If anyone has read TBird1958's previous posts in this thread and still doesn't understand why it was closed, feel free to write me. TBird has been trying to keep this open; I'm the one that closed it. If you just don't want to follow the rule...I'm sorry, but please don't post in the new thread. Thanks.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.