1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I beat Freebird!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Yngwie 4String, May 29, 2007.

1. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Inactive

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    I have finally beaten both Guitar Hero 1 and 2 on the expert difficulties. I was wondering how many other ppl have done it.

2. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    I did, i started working on Jordan but it's impossible..

3. Jaco only need one hand to beat it.

:bag:

4. supergolum

supergolum

May 30, 2006
    Quebec
    I beat GH 2 on expert (not all 5 stars yet but working on it) and I'm probably going to buy 1 soon

5. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Inactive

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    1 is way easier, but hammer ons and pull offs dont work as well. I too am working on JORDAN I got 39% through it so far.

6. Theres a youtube of a guy hitting 85% on Jordan. Cant be bothered linking it this is so trivial LOL

7. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    i've been playing for about 2 weeks .. I'm on the 7th set on hard. the one with rush yyz as the encore.

what sucks is i have to spend about 10 minutes practicing a song now on hard before playing it .. i'm trying to get all 5 stars on each song but it's been difficult .. took a break during the weekend but will probably get back too it.

learned early on to strum up and down ... even on the easy level just for timing ..

free bird i tried on hard and got about 94% of the notes the second time through it.

8. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    i beat a lot more than freebird

mostly eggs

9. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I've never played Guitar Hero 1 or 2.

I win.

10. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    I only play the bass parts of Guitar Hero 2. Heh heh.

11. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Does anyone else here hold the controller like a bass instead of a guitar? I even use an alternating 1-2-3-2-1 right hand technique like on a real bass.

12. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i know a guy who can almost 100% the whole game =0....me i dont play it.

13. I just bought Guitar Hero I and II today.
    I just have a few more songs to beat easy :oops:

14. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    Amy do yourself a favor and just go right to either medium or hard.

as a musician medium or hard is much easier than easy.

15. Soon Amy will realize that (at least in GHII) Hyperspeed is mandatory on easy and medium. So bloody slow!

I have 5 starred almost all of expert in GHII, I 5 starred everything else in GHII and all of GHI, and have 100%'ed way too many songs to name.

That being said, I really need to play more, I stink now :rolleyes:

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021