1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I broke my big toe >:(

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sonicvi, Jul 18, 2008.

1. sonicvi

sonicvi

Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Was out riding my bike monday evening on mountatin bike trails and crunched my big toe between a tree root and my pedal. Turns out I fractured it in two places. All they can do at the clinic is tape it up and give me an Rx for pain medication. When is this damn thing gonna stop throbbing? For some reason it actually hurts more today than it did yesterday.

2. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Two weeks if you don't aggravate the injury.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ouch. I broke my little toe in three places last year....I know...it's so small how could one possibly break it in three places. It looks like a big vienna sausage. I imagine the big toe is that much more painful since it bears more weight.

bc

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Hurts don't it?
    I broke my big toe one time kicking what I thought was an empty box, it wasn't empty...owwwch.

It hurt for about two weeks but the first few days were the worst.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021