1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I broke my metro-tuner

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Alvaro Martín Gómez A., Mar 8, 2008.

1. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Yes. After one year, I broke my metro-tuner's display and I don't know when, where and how it happened...

Newmetro-tuner001.

...so now I've got this one...

NewCherub001.

...which is a great improvement from the same brand and equally cheap! :) Additional features: Belt clip, darkness-friendly display, a bell-like tone for downbeats, tone generator for any pitch between A2 (110 Hz) to A6 (1760 Hz), a thru output jack for keeping your instrument plugged to the metro-tuner while gigging, timer function (for practicing routines between 1 to 90 minutes) and a cool voice count feature (from 1 to 6) for the metronome.

As I said in this thread, I never thought of buying a metronome since I was used to the one I have in my PC, but the price/quality relationship in these Cherub products is incredible. I highly recommend this metro-tuner (Of course, I'm in no way affiliated to this company).

NewCherub002.
    Newmetro-tuner002.

2. Hmm, how much did that cost ya? It looks highly appealing to me.

3. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

At the current exchange rate, I paid exactly US $24,63 for it.