1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I Built this website cause I couldn't find musicians

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MrMuselinked, Jul 23, 2012.

1. MrMuselinked

MrMuselinked

Jul 23, 2012
    Hi guys, my names is Nadav and I’m new here. I'm a guitar player and prog metal producer (check out my Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/nadavlavi ).

I'm also looking for a singer for my project Epos, and actually been looking for musicians for a long time... So I built a site that i hope can help musicians find each other. I hope this doesn’t sound like a commercial or something like that, because, it’s not... And I'm not writing on behalf of a big company. I'm just another musician that got tired of looking for other musicians and not finding them.

Two years ago me and some of my friends started this project and called it Muselinked. Basically, we wanted to build a site with a search engine in which you can write who you're looking for, like 'drummer' or 'singer' or 'bass player' and so on... and get a list of people. So that’s what we did.

We went online just a week ago, and made a short video that further explains how it works. You can check it out here:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmHHms6Hmd0

I believe that if we have enough people on Muselinked, musicians won’t have this problem and will be able to find each other with ease. if you find this useful to you, let me know.
    I’d love to hear some feedback.

Nadav

www.muselinked.com

2. I'd suggest posting this in *miscelleneous*(non-specifically-bass-yet-music-related) as opposed to *OT*(non-music-related). Over here you may get *off-topic* replies.. like this: *I like waffles* :)
    Welcome to TB. :D

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    What's wrong with waffles?

-Mike

4. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

Waffles are spectacular. And they're even better with bacon and pecans. :D

5. I'd rather like to be a waffle- thick, not too deep... warm, multi-textural. Most importantly, covered in sweet stuff & ready to be EATEN.

6. Is there a website for finding waffles?

Also, waffles with bacon, an ultimate food? Discuss!

(also, probably should have checked with a Mod before joining the site JUST to promote your own website, which isn't very cool)

7. Tat2dHeart

My inner 14-year old is having an uncontrollable fit of giggles right now at this comment. :p

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    waffles.....plaid pancakes.

-Mike

9. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Nothin like fried chicken on a mattress of waffles all slathered in maple syrup.........

23a440a5.

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I built this city on rock and roll... and waffles.

bc

11. I have potato waffles in the freezer, not to side-track the discussion, but these are getting eaten today!

12. pocketgroove

pocketgroove

Jun 28, 2010
    Detroit
    Seems like a pretty neat concept; hopefully it picks up eventually as there isn't currently anyone in my area on there. Also, is there an easy way to narrow down the area of the search by state or zip code? All the advanced search has right now is country...

13. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I love waffles all times of the day. Especially drunk with fried chicken. I also like long walks in the sand and holding hands, especially drunk with fried chicken.

14. Jus' workin on a new siggable for ya.. ;)

15. Tat2dHeart

Someone loves Hash House A Go Go in Vegas as much as I do. My last visit there, this was my favorite meal.

16. Tat2dHeart

Long walks in the sand require long walks home. If you're drunk, do you have problems with directions or is that the cause of the long walks? ;)

17. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    Just read this quickly....something about finding other waffle eating musicians in a Vegas restaurant? Wow, kind of a niche website don't you think?

18. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    A walk is a walk because it ain't a run no matter where I'm going. Yeah, I might have a problem.

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Maybe they just like Roscoes.

bc

20. Ah...another thread about me... :)