I can feel the vomit in the back of my throat...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ad Nauseam, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Maybe if you go smash your spector through a window then you can sell it!
  2. like i said. i dress like her, but i have been for the past 2 years, and now all the sudden people say i look like her. pop is not punk. she is not punk. i'm going to go listen to social disortion and hear some real chick punk singing. dear god...
  3. fenderboy

Jun 21, 2002
    Hrm sounds to me like someone is trying to prove something. you shouldnt care if she dresses like you. shes and idiot plus i dont believe you were the first one to do a tie short pants thing girls have been doing that at my highschool for the past 5 years.
  4. cheeseman

Feb 3, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I remember a girl who dressed like that when I was in middle school, back about 1992. But that was when girbaus (sp?) and stussy were the "in" clothes to wear, and punk was not popular.
  5. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    hehe... how about I trash my Ibanez and sell it for a coupla grand? Any bidders?

6. anyway..

Avril is pretty neat.. cute chicky who can sing decently..

but that bassplayer sucks bigtime.. i saw a performance of them on TV.. that bassplayer has the biggest EGO i've ever seen.. woah ! :eek:
  7. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    A**h*le Latrine's bassist's bass? Lemme just get my checkbook.....

Who cares?
  8. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I thought she smashed the PRS guitar through the window. :confused: Oh well, who cares? :rolleyes:
  9. cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    Yup...it was a guitar that was smashed into the windshield...and yes that guy has no basslines...nothing against avril...love her to death...but ya