I can't be the only one who finds this hilarious

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Matt Till, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
  2. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
  3. No, it can't be...
  4. Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    That's frickin great! It's definitely going to make the rounds on Myspace.
  5. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I don't understand what's so funny about it?
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I just like seeing tough ugly metal guys as baby faced teens. He looks way too nice, which most metal guys really are deep down inside.
  7. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Tom Araya is best known as the bassist/vocalist for Slayer.
  8. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Ah, carry on, carry on...

9. Looks more like REO Speedwagon than Slayer......:D

And I can't fight this feeling anymore!

10. lol now I see it

11. The webmaster for the Official Air Supply website, and also the President of the fan club!!!
  12. :rolleyes:

Now That's FUNnY! I mean.. Look at the guy.. He doesn't even have piercings.. he's wearing a white shirt and smiling! LOL!!!

BTW here's another hilarious pic of him

well.. post a pic of that guy from craddle of filth, wearing a whinnie poo t-shirt and I'll laugh my a** out.
  13. I wanna see if the guys from gwar used to wear the costumes in school photos...
  14. wow... you'd just never guess what he'd go on to do now would ya?

P.S. new to my G.A.S. list; a "beefcake the mighty" helmet! mind you Balsac looks cooler...
  15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    My friend was talking about how his coworker went to a Slayer show, and there were a bunch of people backstage waiting for Slayer. Tom Araya walked passed the place and the group of people few into an awed silence. Then, some dude out of the silence went, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh." Then Tom marched over to him, put his finger in the guys face and said, "NO." And then walked out of the room. :D