Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I can't believe I'm doing this but....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Against Will, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Once Upon a time I went to high school.

While at high school, my friends and I produced a series of 'educational' films for various classes.

These movies are posted on this website now:

http://www.uvm.edu/~jasaunde/cs008/final/index.html

First, I would like to note that we were between 14-18 when we made these films. And I take responsibility for the follow:

-Bad Acting
    -The Giggles
    -Bad acting
    -More piss poor acting.

I do not take responsibility for:

-Poorly/barely done accents
    -Racial stereotypes regarding the Romans and Ming-era Chinese, those were made up on the spot by the directors.

As we get older, the production quality gets better, the silliness becomes slightly more refined silliness.

Enjoy.

2. spyingcracker

spyingcracker

May 27, 2004
    Oh man. You should have gone to my school. My freshman year in biology class, we had a biome project, and our class was assigned the savanna. The group that did the video were all stoners/pseudostoners, so the video was fairly interesting.

It contained jumping off of a roof onto a trampoline, jumping over a fire in boxers, chasing another kid with a stick, and at the end, they spelled their names in gasoline over a yard, and lit it! It was awesome!

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    See for me you immediately lost credibility with that statement.

brad cook

4. So, which one is you?

5. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    [​IMG]

This is me at about 14/15. Incredibly enough, I'm handsomer now, and better smelling.

I moved away my Junior year of High School, which is why I'm only in the first few movies. I narrate Light & Dark's Summer Vacation, stifling the giggles as I do.

Those were good times.

6. "the light reaction and the dork reaction."

:p

If I had the video projects I made in high school... they'd be gone. Buried, burned and tossed into the swamp under the castle.

7. I downloaded ''Way of the Hand'' and ''Light and Darks Summer Vacation'' .ahhmm...great movies :D