I can't find ANY information on my bass!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassline_Delux, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Its a Bass Collection bass by a Japanese company called 'SGC Nanyo'. Ok, so here's the deal, they went out of buisinuess in the early nineties. I can find some information on other models but none on mine. SB100 is the model. Its 5-Strings, active jazz style pick ups, volume knob, bass knob, treble knob and pick-upo blender knob, 24 frets, nice rosewood fretboard, and the neck, headstock and body are all the same colour: a lovely ever so slightly sparkly deeeep purple/blue, Gotoh hardware and I love the **** out of it. IT sounds great, but I can't get any info on it. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, sound samples even.

EDIT: Excuse the rant.
  2. Also, I'd like to find out what kinda electronics I've got on it. I've had it looked and and was told it was really good solderign and workmanship, especially for a bass, but I don't know what it is. I think the pick-ups are SGC Nanyo pickups, but they sound nice. Any sort of analysis I can perform on them?
  3. Check out this site (in the SX guitars section). They have a "Bass Collection" series. That may be what you're looking for, but there's not much info, and no 5-strings. Good luck.