1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I Can't Quit You

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by archisland, Feb 28, 2019.

1. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm
    My band dropped a brand new video/single today (available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes etc.) and I figured I'd share it :)

The tune is a bit more pop-esque (dare I say "soulish"?) than what I'm usually associated with in terms of music - but nevertheless, I'm pretty darn happy with how this tune turned out!

I used my Yamaha Attitude LTD3 into my Line 6 Helix LT with the EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Drive Deluxe combined with a Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra and Super Symmetry Compressor for the recordings :)

Oh, I wanted to go for a mid-to-late 90's vibe with the video, which is why we're located at different locations and whatnot.

Hope that it's enjoyable!

2. Rezdog

Rezdog Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    T.Rez, Canada
    Greetings from the North,

I like the song and what you did with it. Never heard a Yamaha like that before. Yup I like it.

Rezdog

archisland likes this.
  3. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm
    Awesome!! Thanks! :)