1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I can't smell anything!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Demon_Hunter, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    I've been sick with the flu for a little over a week now. All the good stuff, snotty, clogged and runny nose, fever, chills, coughing and hacking up snot. Barfing, dry heaving...good times. Oh, and the fever dreams or just down right freaky.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Worse part is I have no sense of smell right now and my sense of taste is a bit gone too.

Got me to wondering how people deal with this on a permanent basis. Anybody out there lose or just don't have their sense of smell or taste?

Is this a weird topic? I am a bit hopped up on antibiotics and cough syrup right now. :bag:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020