I cant tell if this girl wants me to tech her bass because she is interested in it...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Lowend4s, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Lowend4s

Jan 2, 2001
    or interested in me?

So what do you guys think I should teach her from the start?
  2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

I dunno, but the worst thing you may experience is to teach an instrument to somebody who's not really interested into it.
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    The Bass Lessons by Dave Castelo

...so she arrived just in time, she had been telling how much she wished to learn how to play bass but i was always suspicious about such a proposition...

we had been friends for years but lately she is becoming closer to me as never before.

Anyways, She is here and as she takes her sweater off I start to set up my bass rig and some paper notes I had written the night before. As I warm up with a song i learned some long time ago she stands in front of me and smiles. "Hey, that's my favorite song" she says, then with a false confidence I replied "I know"...

So It's her turn at the only bass we had in the room, she didn't even know how to hold it...

so a strong impulse inside me made me grab her hands and then place myself behind her... It all made sense to me at that moment, It all clicked, like it was there before and i didn't noticed... IM IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL...

I stood there with my heart pumping out loud, hands touching I continued to explain her some of newbie theory I could think of at the moment... She was there kinda indifferent from what was happening in my mind...

After half hour of teaching and away from this girl I was still thinking about what happened...

then I was interrupted by this girl's sweet face in front of me thanking me for the time I spent... she seems satisfied by my classes and she agreed on returning some other day...

"but I don't know how to thank you" she said and I replied "No problem, Ill be alright" so she gets close to me and whispers "you know I like you, don't you" with some seductive smile...

By the time she says that I was completely petrified and excited at the same time... without taking her off eyes off me she slowly hugs me and we start kissing... i quickly sweep all the paper notes off the couch and we start making out...

she takes her cute little top off and then she says...

[PG-13 forums people...sorry]

4. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    yeah.. what have you got to loose?? ;)
  5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'm confused. Does she want you to be her bass tech, or teach her how to play bass? There's quite a difference, you know.
  6. Tyler Dupont

Tyler Dupont Wesly Headpush

can I buy you a fish sandwich ?

7. Refer to sandwich quote in my sig.. :p

8. Oh, Dave, you scullywag. :D
  9. She's interested in you. Go forth and conquer.
  10. put your tongue in her mouth. you'll find out right quick.
  11. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    you have strong fingers, can you pop this zit for me?
  13. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I don't know man, Ed Friedland met his wife when she was a bass student.
  14. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
  15. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Dont teach her if its gonna turn into something else.

If you are interested ask her out before the lessons, otherwise, keep it professional.

16. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  17. just_a_poser

Apr 20, 2002
    >>put your tongue in her mouth. you'll find out right quick.

I like his technique the best.
  18. "Yea, I get that alot-why do guys get so weird about three breasts?"
  19. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA