Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I Can't Think of a Title

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Petary791, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I'm tired of dealing with my band. My guitarist says he can't write a guitar part to a bassline, my singer won't take lessons (which he needs) and my drummer can't keep a beat. My rhythm guitarist is an elitest bastard who (used to be he claims) obsessed with videogames, thinks he's a sex god, is elitest, and is (I think) turning into a pot head.

I'm sorry, I just had to get this out with some intelligent people. I'm pissed i'm leaving but i'm tired of dealing with this bull****.

2. Gomez

Gomez Live from the Shire

Apr 15, 2005
    Keep your chin up man, there'll always be crappy bands. I'm in one too! :bassist:

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Alright here's the story.

I'm back in the band, but we kicked out the rhythm guitarist, and we're kicking out the singer soon.

I don't know how the singer is gonna take it. He's REALLY into the band, probably more than any of us, but he can't sing for sh!t. I'd rather have him as our manager or something, but he's just an awful singer.