I could be run over by a bus tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by steve21, Jan 22, 2009.


Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve21

    steve21 Inactive

    I probably won't.
     
  2. tplyons

    tplyons

    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I see.
     
  3. Jared Lash

    Jared Lash Born under punches

    Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    You probably will eventually. Everyone tells you to look both ways, and you know you should but that just doesn't fit in with your lifestyle.
     
  4. Selta

    Selta

    Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Did your roadcrossingologist tell you this?
     
  5. Zombbg4

    Zombbg4

    Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    You should go to a publictransitoligist.

    Edit: Beat me to it!! In that case, you have it coming with your walking in front of busses 4 hours a day habit.
     
  6. steve21

    steve21 Inactive

    Listen, if I don't want to look both ways when I cross, it's my prerogative!!

    My private roadcrossignologist.
     
  7. Selta

    Selta

    Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I just read an article where people DYING from being run over by buses is up some 200% already this year.:eek:
     
  8. Selta

    Selta

    Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    This thread made me sick all over my Shergold, by the way :(.
     
  9. Stigs

    Stigs

    Sep 29, 2007
    Richmond, Virginia
    You can't play Shergolds if you get run over by a bus.
     
  10. My lifestyle determines my deafstyle. For the record, puting this in the other thread would have been too obvious, so I buried it hear. Get it? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    Mike
     
  11. Nyarlathotep

    Nyarlathotep Inactive

    Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    There is a 50% chance of a 0% chance of seeing a bus in you basement.

    But only if there is a 65% chance that you have one, and enter it 35% of the time you are in your house.
     
  12. sgtdemeo

    sgtdemeo

    Dec 31, 2007
    NYC, NY, USA
    Whyy couldn't she be going blind instead.. Deaf can still type....:meh:
     
  13. Better than a gorilla.

    Either way, I hope you don't. If for no other reason it'll be friday, the cleanup crews don't need that. :D
     
  14. I could go chill out with Elvis tomorrow, but I probably wont because I might be sick on my shoes before I can get to the bus to see my private dontkillmyroommateologist.

    lowsound
     
  15. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

     
    Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.