I could either make $80, or I could get jumped. Details inside.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Flying on Frets, May 19, 2007.

1. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    "...tatoos all up his arm..."

i have a full sleeve and back piece...what are you trying to say...:meh: ...;)

"My friends are in college so if anything weird goes on, they'll try to help."

Are you sure?? :D Pretty much all my friends are in college and i honestly can say i might have 2 or 3 that would actually stick around (unless they had a baseball bat or some kind of weapon) :help: I have crappy friends though...probably cause all my tattoos right, haha.

i agree with everyone that people judge people with lots of tattoos (aka sleeves and bodysuits) I like it when my niece and other kids stare at them cause the colors, i think thats pretty funny. Pretty much all my good friends have tattoos. My twin brother has a full sleeve, back and one side of his ribs tattooed. and one of our good friends just started a leg sleeve. And i think i got one of my army buddies convinced into getting a back piece. mwahahaha *evil laugh*

-Jon

2. Yeah I dont get what the problem is, your just selling him your amp no big deal. Just because he has tattoos and went to jail doesnt make him a bad person, you even said yourself he seemed like a nice guy. Just have him stop by guitar center and give him the amp out of your trunk, no big deal.

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    You're right, tattoos are no big deal. However, if a person goes to jail, its usually a result of bad behavior.

Riis