1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I did a comic on one trait all women have.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Blazer, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Blazer

Blazer

Nov 27, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Rogue luthier employed at Knooren Handcrafted bass guitars
    So I made this comic, a Daria fan comic, which was inspired by seeing a TV survey about womanhood. Where they would interview teenage girls and ask them what little things happened that made them realize that they were changing from girls into adult women.

There was a lot of different replies there, some were so good that I used them in that said comic. But when drawing the comic I suddenly went "what is the most womanly thing?" and I thought about past girlfriends, the wife of my boss, my mom and women I see walking in the street...

And then I had it: I found the one thing that unites all women...
    daria_and_womanhood_by_rastasaiyaman-d5rzr1x.jpg

Or go here to see it fullsize
    So did I get it right?

2. fjadams

fjadams

Jun 7, 2011
    Danbury, CT
    The truth will set you to laughing.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021