1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I did it!!! i got a new cab today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ldiezman, Mar 30, 2002.

1. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    I've been looking for a new cab for awhile now and I knew I was either gonna go eden, ampeg, or aguilar. Well, I do like eden gear, i like it alot, but for some reason or another, Eden just doesn't melt my butta. I have heard nothing but exceptional things about Aguilar and I was looking into getting an aguilar cab, but i never want to buy something sight unseen and there are no dealers anwhere near me, so I decided to go ampeg. Not because that what was available, but because I played a certain cab and it just did it for me.

I was going to grab and ampeg Bse-410HLF but when i walked into this store they had the BSE and a BXT410.. I played the BSE first, it was good, decent low end... i liked it

But then i plugged into the BXT cab, And i almost cried. This thing is a tone beast. Its the best tone for me. Good low end. everything i could want in a cab..

This bad boy is heavy though 122lbs.. but thats allright. it sounds so good.. I am happy :)

2. Congrats, man! Sounds like a great cabinet.
    I know the feeling.. I just got that new Aguilar 2x12. Wheeeeeee! :D

3. LarryJ

LarryJ banned

Dec 12, 1999
    Encino, CA (LA)
    Well, you cannot go wrong with Ampeg-
    I wish I still had my B-15N from many moons ago.

Rawk Awn!:cool: