1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

I did it! I resisted an impulse buy!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by el_Bajo_Verde, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I've had the same bass for a while now, and it treats me well. I was at my GC today, I hadn't been in a while, and I saw a "used" Ibanez SR405, the quilted one, for $249. It was like new and had a 2016 serial. I was going to buy it, but realized that I didn't want or need this bass. So I left it on the wall!

It sounds like sarcasm, but I really can't believe I did it! I've bought so many basses on an impulse and then returned them promptly.

2. IamGroot

IamGroot

Jan 18, 2018
    You are truly the master of your own domain.

el_Bajo_Verde likes this.
  3. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Temporary insanity? It will pass... :)

PWRL and el_Bajo_Verde like this.
  4. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    congrats!

that happened to me a few years ago. i tried out a new fender dimension modern player bass that i really liked, but managed to leave it there.

a couple years later, i bought one, though :D

PWRL, mikewalker and el_Bajo_Verde like this.
  5. PWRL

PWRL

Sep 15, 2006
    Sometimes I wonder how much stuff I would own if I just bought everything I wanted to.

el_Bajo_Verde likes this.
  6. deernaes

deernaes Guest

Feb 1, 2012
    I have now ended up with 14 basses, about half of which I need to be rid of....

PWRL and el_Bajo_Verde like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021