1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I did something good today and it feels awesome!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Lammchop93, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I'm a 10th grader and today I was in the gym locker room changing for gym class. I see some kid not in my class going through lockers. I pretend I'm not watching and go out to class. I see one of my classmates go up to the teacher saying that someone stole a every expensive bottle of cologne out of his locker. I go up to the teacher and tell him I saw a kid who was going through lockers.

We identified the kid and he was sent to the office for questioning. The ended up searching the kid and his locker. The found the cologne and 2 Ipod's and 2 expensive cell phones on the kid. All were returned to their rightful owners.

BUSTED!

I feel good that I helped out and somebody got the punishment they deserved.:bassist::bassist::bassist:

2. Snitches get stitches.

3. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    You did the right thing.

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Metallica would be very proud of you.

5. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Ladies and gents., we have just witnessed something incredibly shameful.

I'm sure his parents and the people who got their **** stolen would are too.

6. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Making jokes on the internet is shameful? Clearly not!

7. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    "Snitches get Stiches" is one of the single worst pieces of trash that's floating around in pop culture today.

8. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    What about sneeches?

Edit: Oh yeah, well done, kid.

9. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    How about...leaving the expensive cologne, cell phones and ipods at home while you're at school?

Yeah, I know it will never happen, but one can dream...

10. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Nicely done. More kids should have the backbone to stand up like you did - keeping quiet is usually done for the most cowardly of reasons.

11. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I HATE that expression like you would not friggen believe. Last year there was an incident on my son's school bus literally right after it dropped him off, where some little kindergartner was beat down. The bus driver parks the bus, cops and ambulance were called and they pulled a little kid with a bloody nose and swollen eye out of the bus, then proceeded to ask what happened. Not one single kid, not ONE would tell the police what happened. Even my son's best friend wouldn't tell him what happened, he kept on saying "snitches get stitches or end up in ditches". Later he told my son that a 5th grader wailed on the kid for reasons that I'd really rather not get into because it would open a 55 gallon drum of worms..
    Anyway - OP, you did good. Great job.

12. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    Someone's had his morning ornery.

Good job kid, but if you end up in stitches, remember that Keith told you so.

13. bohemond

bohemond

Nov 3, 2007
    Prison slang. hmm ex-con maybe

14. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Good for you.

15. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Makes me want to vomit.

If you want to quote something, quote this (written with regard to life in Germany during the Nazi regime).

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

To the OP - good job, kid.

16. Well done kid!! Follow your heart and don't give a flying **** about the naysayers ;) It takes more balls to stand up to something like this than looking the other way.

17. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Way to go. The bad guys stick together, so should the good guys.

18. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    There's only one thing I hate worse than a thief!

OK, I lied. Thieving ******** are the worst! Little punk should be force fed a bottle of cologne and a few cell phones IMO.

19. The kid that stole the items is one of those wannabe gangsters, and he's always been on my bad side. So this just feels great.
    He's not big at all either. He takes string bean to a whole new level. The only people in his "gang" are him and his twin brother. and some fat junior that thinks he's from the ghetto. So I'm not worried to much about getting beat up. If anything did happen, I got the rest of the class on my side anyway. So I'm pretty happy.

Thanks guys.

20. karrot-x

karrot-x Inactive

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I wouldn't be worried about getting beat up, I'd be worried about getting murdered.

People dumb enough to steal in plain sight are usually dumb enough to bring a gun to school.

Food for thought.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020