I don't always play rounds but when I do...

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Garagiste, Sep 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Garagiste

Garagiste

Feb 16, 2013
    Brooklyn, NY
    I want to sound like this:

2. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    I don't always play rounds but when I do.....
    Somebody is paying me to do so.

eriky4003 likes this.
  3. I'd be more than happy to play rounds if I got paid for it, but since I don't, back to flats I go... :D

shawshank72 likes this.

4. Wow! thank you for showing me how to play Gangsters Paradise in Mambo! these chords work over this too! haha..

Icemanaroonie likes this.
  5. I've put flats on every bass I've ever owned.... MM, Jazz, Pbass, Ibbys, Warwick $$... didn't matter....Flats..... The Warwick I just picked up had some standard D'Addario XLs on it.. I actually like it. The JJ Jazz I have now, still has the factory rounds on it, but I will probably change them to a different set of wounds... it's taking some getting used to the feel of them, my poor fret fingers are getting beat up. However, think I'm going to keep rounds on these two basses for now.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021