1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I don't know how I ever went without..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Eric!, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    A Pedaltrain PT-JR! This thing is frickin amazing! So light, shaped perfectly. Can't wait to drill to fit my power supply. I also have a bypass box box with top-mounted jacks for easy plugging, too :D

In short, Pedaltrains = totally worth it. That's all, really.

edit: no drilling required, because it's drilled for a PP2+, and one is coming :D

2. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Inactive

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    I agree, I love my PT Jr. Fits everything I really need.

3. If I had the $ I would go for the pedaltrain pro in a heartbeat. haha

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    It should be noted that my PT-JR is an upgrade from a homemade board/case that latched together. The sucker was frickin huge and weighed almost twice as much as my bass in its case (I only play a J-clone, but still!)

5. Sooo....what's on the board? :p

:bag:

6. I wanna see the board!! I totally agree that Pedaltrain board are great. They're light, durable, easy to use and of course highly functional. Just got a PT-2 myself and couldn't be happier.

7. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    If they fit your needs you can also fit other less-expensive power sources - like the TRex Fuel Tank Jr - quite easily and simply under a PT Jr using Velcro (preferably 3M Dual Lock.) No drilling required. You can then Velcro it anywhere you like under the board. Works great! Dual Lock is amazingly strong - almost as strong as screwing it in. No way it will ever loosen.

8. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    You mean my PT-JR? :)
    It's waiting for two more pedals (and the Barber's gonna get A/B'd with my Bass BB). An octamizer is going under the BB (mmmmmmmm), and next to the BB is something with EXP in ;)

Attached Files:

9. Looks good! :)

The Barber will be on it's way tomorrow ;).

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020