1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

i don't know what to put here

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by blueskid, Sep 22, 2008.

1. blueskid

blueskid

Sep 11, 2006
    washington, dc
    my best friend of 24 years passed away one year ago today. it's weird how what should just be another day is terribly depressing.
    she was really more like a sister than a friend. we met as toddlers and were raised together. she had a beautiful baby girl the day before she passed. i guess part of what makes me so sad is that her baby will never know first hand how amazing her mother was.
    i also feel robbed of what was supposed to be a lifetime together...
    i guess i just wanted to tell someone how much i miss my friend...

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    I remember when you posted the original thread about her passing.

Always remember, never forget the past.

Also, it is necessary to move on in most situations.

Try and do something today in her memory and reflect on the good times. It will do you some good.

3. Maybe for her baby you could put together some sort of memory capsule? Photos, songs you remember she liked on a CD, pieces of jewellery/clothing and even a book of stories about her. Then give it to them when they're old enough.

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Hang in there blueskid.