Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I Don't Like Spam! [Shameless Website Promo]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stephanie Dawe, Mar 13, 2004.

1. http://www.geocities.com/stephaniedawe/index.html

Be a part of it! Support a good cause! Laugh at my musical misfortunes!

This is only the beginning...

:D :D :smug: :D :D

2. People exploit it because they can. Personally, I find it annoying and time consuming deleting poop that shouldn't be there. If i want something, i_ will go looking for it. There is no choice in the matter at the moment, hopefully, with this microsoft law debarcle going on at the moment, it will put an end to a bit of it. good there a no pop ups on this site.... Which is gggrrreat!!!!

3. Hey man, you're in Darwin! I'm down south... I mean, I'm in Adelaide. Come on, you dirty buggers... :spit: :D lol

I don't like Spam 'cos I'm a vegetarian. :D

There is but one add on the site... should be up in the top right hand corner... about movie posters...

4. Ahh a city slicker from the big smoke :D not many aussies on T.B. eh? Yeah, I concur, spam ( fake meat) is poop. I'm off too play a gig now, Bye bye. Talk to you soon

5. How was your gig man? (reverted back to the old black text for this post cos it takes too long to format it :meh: )

6. Not bad. Busy, Sometimes when its too busy, it gets a bit costrphobic. Liqour commission was around checking venues last night, so we had to play "softer" than normal, which is a pain. other than that, sweet mate, thanks for asking.