Had a show on Saturday and I drank a lot more than I should've after. Mostly because the only piece of equipment I had to carry was a tiny mandolin. After getting obliterated I stumble through my front door, let the dog out, and proceed to clean up the house. I didn't really clean. I actually made it a lot worse. Kinda like how I also tried to do my laundry and caused a minor flood in the basement. I decided that my basement workshop was far too messy and I started to clean it. The more I clean the more parts I got. Eventually I realized that I had just about enough to make a bass. So I did. Parts used: Squier P-bass with drunken paint job Ibanez neck from the 70s that I hacked away to make fit in the neck pocket 4 different tuning pegs Pick up from??? No idea where I got it Jack and some wires that I found lying around Sheet metal Eyebolt screws for strap buttons I don't really remember making this at all. I do remember using an awl and a hammer to pound away at the body so I could use machine screws to attach everything. The sheet metal was painted with blue enamel paint and I've been sitting at it lying in the dirt for months. I used some tin snips to make the "control plate" and a drill for the jack hole. Why I didn't use the drill to attach the pickup or "control plate" is beyond me. This is before strings. I just put strings on it now to see if the neck holds up. The truss rod in the Ibby neck is broken but I might be able to play this drop tuned. Or attached another neck onto the body. I did plug it in through my MB head and it doesn't sound completely awful!