1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I feel like I'm in that Kafka book, but slower.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Buchada Azeda, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

Mar 25, 2009
    Brazil
    Everyday that goes by, I look more and more like a monkey. Not a chimp, maybe one of these:

[​IMG]

And I don't want to hear BS like:

because, honestly, I have the body of a (a bit slightly overweight, 6'2", 193 pounds) 20 year old. The problem is I look way more brute, like a dumb caveman. What should I do now?

2. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I don't know.

I learnt to deal with the fact that I have golden wavy hair and a really kind-looking face, while I'm actually a know-it-all jerk.

3. Build a robot suit.

4. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Manipulate other people's perceptions of your appearance to your advantage and view yourself as you really are in your head and in your heart. :)

Oh yeah. And get used to growing older. :p

5. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Do nothing.

I have a simian problem, I mean similar problem to yours.
    I am, so I have been told, really handsome and the epitome of a manly man in every way and when I am in public girls gasp and try to touch me. I get panties thrown in my face in public---warm ones.

It is embarrassing and I hate it.

But I...sigh...put up with it and drive on as though nothing is the matter. You should do the same.

Life is a bee-otch. Suck it up.

:crying:

but I will admit you are one ugly f*#^&r.

6. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Use you appearance of age to buy beer for yourself and your friends. Profit.

7. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    Geico commercial FTW! [​IMG]

8. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

Mar 25, 2009
    Brazil
    I already do that. Thank god you don't always need to show ID here to buy booze.

9. Are we talking about that book where the dude's a bug?

10. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Inactive

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Warning, Rock Opera content:

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021