I feel really dumb asking this question

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by OriginalName, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. So please excuse me.

    But how do I get the tone/volume knobs off of my Squier? I'm changing the pickguard.

  2. Eggman


    Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    should be a small flat head screw on the side of the knob. Loosen and pull the knob off. Under that there may be a hex nut to take off so the pot can slide the hole in the pickguard.
  3. Got it.

    Thanks. :)