I feel whole again

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lemonpillow, Dec 27, 2002.

1. well guys its been a whole year since my first bass of 12 years was stolen. and yesterday i finaly got a new one. its a new fender jazz bass. its mexican so it was only 350 which i thought wasnt too bad but you know. me and my father got it for me for christmas while he was in Austin. its not as nice as my old pbass which was just so great. it was an 83 and i had replaced the pots and pickups so it had a great sound, but im not going to think about it or i will get sad.

i dont have any pictures of the new bass but you all know exactly what it looks like so i dont need them. anyway im just so happy and i spent all day playing it it was just great.:p

well thats all i guess just wanted to spread some positive energy

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    congrats on your new bass - what color is it?
  3. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    very cool. i played a fretless P bass almost exclusively for 16 years. I sold it - dumbest thing i ever did.

Glad you are back in the groove !:)
  4. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Congrats! Thieves suck!! I know it may seem overkill, but sometime I think I may put an internet tracking device on my bass. They make watches for small children, so you can track them if anything happens. They are $400:eek: I'm waiting for them to get cheaper.