I finally did it!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by HardRockBassMan, Sep 3, 2002.

1. After 13 years I decided it was time for a change. I went down to the barber and, for the first time since high school, got a real haircut. It feels much better now! Here's what I looked like before:

And here's what I look like now:

Better? Worse? Don't care?
  2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
  3. uh... ummm... i like your bass.

4. Looks good. I remember when I finally chopped off my mop. It was halfway down my back, now it's a #2 clipper length around the back and sides.

So, how do you plan to spend the extra hour or so you'll have every day that you don't have to spend it on your hair?
  5. mans0n

Jun 15, 2002
    im a fan of the shaved head thing..... 8yrs and no hair for me!

GO alllll the way! imagine how good it would feeel with NO hair!

but its a step in the right direction ;)
  6. Well it could be worse:

7. Hey now, merls, don't knock Afro Ken...

8. Just because they call you sheep man for more than one reason! :p

9. Congrats on the new you!!!! Looking good!!! But that'll be the end of your moshing!!!!

I did that about 6 years ago! I hadn't cut my hair for about 7 years, some of my split ends at the back were down to my belt!!!! I got a number 3 all over.

Now I use the clipper bare, and sometimes use foam and the Mach 3 razor!!!! Now that is real cool in summer!!:)
  10. What when you get sun burn on your bald head?? :p

11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Congrats on the new haircut HardRockBassMan!

Looks much better this way.

I did the same about 6-7 years ago, I had hair down to my waist and I just cut it, haven´t looked back since.
  12. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    still too long.

13. Actually you can get a better factor of sunblock right onto your scalp when you have no hair!

And baseball caps work quite well too!:D :D
  14. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    i am in the same situation.

i have really long hairs and i really want to cut them off.

now i have only to find a blade...

ps you look much better now and this is another input for my haircut!!
  15. Fishface

Jul 26, 2002
    Denver, Colorado
    Much improved!!!!
  16. Cool. Thanks for the positives. All the hotties in my office think I look good too.;) But I don't think I could go all the way and shave it. That's a little too short for me.

It just felt like it was time to do it. For about the last year I kept it pulled back and when I would let it down, I was looking for a hair tie to get it out of my face. I figured, why even have it if I don't want to deal with it.
  17. Hilikus

Jul 29, 2002
    Wales UK
    Same here Im thinking of cutting my long locks off to,Or maybe Is It the ££££££ Ive been offered:p Much needed for my first bass,
    What hairstyle would suit me Ive been cursed with a high forehead and Im 16 by the way:mad: :mad: :( or shave it all off and wear a hat:eek:
  18. Shut up cueball. Can I rub your head for good luck?

Rock on