Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I finally got the Bass that i wanted!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by WATCHTHECHORD, Jan 13, 2004.

1. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    I am so stoked, this is the bass that started it all for me about 2 months ago, when i bacame interested in the bass. I had seen the '75 Re-issue and knew i had to have one, in natural with the black block inlays and maple neck. Well i finally broke down and picked up a brand spakin new bass, straight out of the box...she is a virgin indeed..man oh man this bass really sounds sweet, love the tone, i put in the rear pot, and the sound is just like those 70's....im sure every one has seen these basses so i wont bore u with pics. i am one happy puppy. I have my MIA '75 Re-issue Fender Jazz, and my sweet Pedulla! Life does not get any better....ooh yea forgot next year a Fodera and im set, so it can get better.

2. Electricmayhem

Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    NH
    mmm... fender...

mmm... pedulla...

mmm...fodera...

stop teasing me!

3. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Lakland

4. [​IMG]

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Man, life doesn't get any better then getting your dream bass.

Treat it well...

(I want it in nice condition when I steal it! :D )

6. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    getting the same bass in about apirl / may

7. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Polly Bass, i am on the floor busting out laughing...."i want it in nice condtion when i steal it.".....have u heard of GLOCK, and large german shepard...hahahaah be safe....funny quote by the way.

8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    good deal