1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I found a bottle of Vicodin

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Timbo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    On college campus today with 5 pills of 500 mg. It was the full prescription. I turned it into the counselor it had the girls name on it and everything. I still think theres only like a 20% chance it'll make it back to her though.

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Would people take this stuff for recreational use?

Kinda reminds me of these words...

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    People always take it for recreational use. It's pretty rampant around where I live.

4. marcray

marcray

Nov 28, 2006
    Englishman in Oyster Bay, NY
    Aging Former Bass Player
    aaaahhhhh... that's good stuff... feel no pain.

5. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Vicodin makes me feel relaxed and chatty. It's a dangerously comfortable feeling.

6. You could've made some good money off that stuff.

Nah, just kiddin. You did the right thing.

7. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Thanks! As a guy who NEEDS to take 4 of those each day, because of being all busted up, it's really bad news if all of a sudden they are gone. I've been addicted to them for 7 years now. Not pretty, but even less pretty, when I don't have them. Hopefully, the owner will thank you. If not, I say Thankyou!

8. What is Vicodin?

9. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    A powerful pain-killer.

10. Vicoden makes me really tired and irritable. I couldn't see myself getting addicted to something like that.

11. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    The owner has no idea who I am I just dropped them off they didn't take my name or anything. But yeah I'm taking a class at a community college and theres a lot of seniors and such going back to school so i think it'd be ******* up to take them.

12. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Two words.... Sonny Bono :meh:

13. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I would have kept the pills, but returned the bottle.

And I'm not even addicted to vicodens. They are alright, but they cost too much.

14. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Remind me never to do a trade or any other sort of gear deal with you.

15. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    A powerful pain killer that people often abuse because of it's mental side effects. I know a lot of people who pop all kinds of prescription pain pills like that - very dangerous and expensive.

16. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    We have two nearly full bottles in our cabinet right now. One bottle was prescribed to me for something or other, and my wife had one prescribed to her for something. I think each bottle has maybe two gone out of it. They made me feel funny (not in a good way) so I just used plain old Advil.

Should throw em down the garbage disposal, if I happen to think of it sometime.

17. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    If you say so.

I don't know what that has to do with finding a bottle of vicodens, but whatever.

18. Vicodin makes you ski into trees? :confused:

19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Hence the screen name.

20. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois

I once had occasion to tell a co-worker that my wife was epileptic and was taking Tegretol. The bozo tried for two days to get me to agree to start taking as many as I could get away with from my wife to supply him with some, and he would pay me many times what they cost me.

You've got to be pretty garbled in the head to want to take Tegretol for recreation. :scowl: