1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I found a recording of me.. at age 8 (dont put this in miscilanious)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Hey..
    i found a recording of me at age 8..
    i was more poliitcal than rage against the machine..
    I had a song called "the bill clinton song"
    the part that i could understand was

"why did i vote for bill clinton, he never wanted to pay the rent, now i got myself in trouble.. gonna jump over a fence"

I wanna see Zach De la rocha try to beat that..
    I mean really.. ya know.. i was 8.. and i lost the recording.. they were opressin a youth!
    lol me and my brother also did a version of Gangstas paradice caleld Truckers paradice.. when i was 10 or 11

"I talk on the CB everynight.. everyone gets areally big fright.. and i gotta say goodnight and stop at a truckstop and get in a fight"
    "been truckin all my life.. livin in the truckers paradice.. its hard on the road sometimes.. livin in a truckers paradice" "tell me.. why are we.. so driving see.. that we have to drive.. just to staaaaaayyyyy alive!?!"

I loved it when i was young! lol
    about a year ago I made up a nelly dis i dont remember all of it.. but i remembered this one part that was like
    "yo fool.. while you with nsnyc singing.. Bye bye bye im gonna rip that band aid right off ya eye.. "

heh.. life.. heh..