1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I found another Aguilar GS 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Apr 13, 2010.

1. I wonder what kind of sound I would get with two Aguilar 210 cabs side by side vertical with my SWR 700, P Bass with flatwounds,and Idont use a pick.

2. A pretty decent one most likely.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Stacking them vertically side by side, is no different than stacking them horizontially, on top of one another. Stacking them *both* vertically, end to end, (4 spkrs in a vertical row) would be best, and easiest to hear.

4. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    Contact billfitzmaurice here on T.B.
    He's the man that can tell you the facts on the advantages of a vertical stacked 410.
    Your cabs are different from what I'm running so your results would be different from mine.
    As I said in your other thread, I'm running two Avatar Neo 210's with a G.K. MB2-500 head, 4 string passive Fender jazz with D.R. Sunbeams rounds and absolutely love it!

5. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    I would go vertical. Youll be able to hear alot better.