Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I found techno bass is better than real bass

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Eismann, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
    Hahahahaha....Not really.:)

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA

3. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
    sorry I was just joking around

4. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
  5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Someone please delete this thread; it is the most pointles thing Ive seen.

To Eismann:

Why the hell do you register to TB and on your first day do something so pointless and just dumb. You only have 3 total post, and what you type will give us all an impresion of you and your charachter. Although there are many people who will agree with you, there are also many who will disagree. While you are entitled to your opinion, I feel that it is wrong to start making jokes (which can be taken in offense) about something that some people would rather you not.

Im reporting this thread to the mods just so that we dont have so much garbage taking up our valuable space here on TB. I suggest you get to know the TB environment before you post anything else.

Peace
    Nick

PS: You reek of troll.

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Nevermind I just realized that both Jazzbo and Boplicity already saw it.

Mods:

Do we really need to keep this thread going?

Peace
    Nick

7. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
    This was a joke. I think real bass is a lot better.

Whats a Troll?

8. Someone who comes to a website forum and says or does things to annoy the other users of the site. It's okay, just don't make anymore threads like this.

9. I actually think this is a completely harmless little joke...

welcome to talkbass, Eismann!

10. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
    Ok sorry I was just joking. I won't do that again.

11. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I agree. But, it was a bad joke. Sorry, just not very funny.

Anyway, welcome to Talkbass.

12. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I know it was basically harmles, but I just thought it was a waste of space.

Maybe Im just not in a good mood.

Either way, welcome to TalkBass.

I think all newbies should learn what the TalkBass comunity is like by going around reading and posting in already started threads before you start your own. Its good way to get a feel for the place, which Im sure you'll see is more welcoming than my first post. We've had a few trolls around recntly, and for whatever reason I felt like attacking your post. Dont hold it against me or any other TBer, we're all not that bad.

Peace
    Nick

13. Eismann

Eismann

Jul 27, 2002
    Michigan
    Ok I won't be a troll.

14. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I forgot to mention. I have nothing against synths used as bass.

On my last bands first demo recording to be leleased online, one of our guitarist recorded the entire thing on his own, using his synth, guitar and his brothers drums. My part was simplified and done using a synth and looped.

I had no problem with that and will show anyone the recording if they ask for it. I just point out that its not me on bass.

Peace
    Nick

15. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Eismann,

Its all good.
    You got a PM waiting.

Peace
    Nick

16. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yea, here in TalkBass, you don't make silly posts ..before you are well on your third thousand and trying to make it on the top posters list :D ;)

17. Way to go and make him feel welcome everyone. I am sure he loves basses like us, and you. So lets be a little more friendly. Welcome buddy.

See you round,

Mike

18. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Techno dub bass is good for techno and whatever the hell Prodigy is, but for rock and metal and that stuff, no. Leave the bass synth/processor at home if you go to a club gig because I can't stand that kind of perfect bass tone in a rock setting.

And you guys are too harsh on the new guy, jeez.

Anyways, Welcome to TB, eis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.