1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I get my new bass tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Tomorrow i become the proud owner of my very first Warwick. I have wanted one for 6 years and tomorrow the wait is over, thank God. Its been a long 6 years!!!!

Im getting a Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 string.The finish is red satin oil with gold hardware. I was initially unsure about the gold on other Warwicks i saw, but it looks beautiful with the finish.

I tried a few others and it sounds exactly what i want. I guess its the pickup combination with the triple coil giving it a bit more bite than my MIM Jazz deluxe. Everything on this baby is absolutely immaculate and as far as im concerned, she's worth every penny i am paying.

i probably wont be able to sleep tonight. Ill post pictures when i bring it home.

2. Awesome!

POst some clips and pix!!!

3. DaveB

DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    Congrats....great choice! It really sucks waiting for a new bass to arrive, doesn't it?

4. Congrats! That's definitely my fave Warwick model, in one of my two fave Warwick finishes (I like honey violin too).

5. i have it!!!!!!!!

i have it sitting on my lap as i type. man this thing is beautiful. unfortunately i dont have a digital; camera so pics may be a few days.

in the mean time, imagine this in burgundy red satin laquer finish