I get my new bass tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Tomorrow i become the proud owner of my very first Warwick. I have wanted one for 6 years and tomorrow the wait is over, thank God. Its been a long 6 years!!!!

Im getting a Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 string.The finish is red satin oil with gold hardware. I was initially unsure about the gold on other Warwicks i saw, but it looks beautiful with the finish.

I tried a few others and it sounds exactly what i want. I guess its the pickup combination with the triple coil giving it a bit more bite than my MIM Jazz deluxe. Everything on this baby is absolutely immaculate and as far as im concerned, she's worth every penny i am paying.

i probably wont be able to sleep tonight. Ill post pictures when i bring it home.
  2. Awesome!

POst some clips and pix!!!
  3. DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    Congrats....great choice! It really sucks waiting for a new bass to arrive, doesn't it?
  4. Congrats! That's definitely my fave Warwick model, in one of my two fave Warwick finishes (I like honey violin too).
  5. i have it!!!!!!!!

i have it sitting on my lap as i type. man this thing is beautiful. unfortunately i dont have a digital; camera so pics may be a few days.

in the mean time, imagine this in burgundy red satin laquer finish